• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Gill

exesaddler

The post is not a criticism of Gill, it is rather in praise of Tis, he knows the game and seems to be able to resist such efforts to inflate contracts.
Thanks for claryfying the ambiguities of your post.

Amazing how all those clubs that have gone bust have missed the obvious and you spotted it straight away...and there's me thinking there may have been other reasons!

Simply awesome. You are right, I didn't have a clue you were so perceptive! ;)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks for claryfying the ambiguities of your post.

Amazing how all those clubs that have gone bust have missed the obvious and you spotted it straight away...and there's me thinking there may have been other reasons!

Simply awesome. You are right, I didn't have a clue you were so perceptive! ;)
If you can't spell clarifying it is little wonder that you struggle to understand plain English, why don't you go back to your first loves, Walsall and whining about some under 15 game ?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
The E&E article today was a shoddy bit of journalism based on events as they were some months ago- not as they are today or even tomorrow- and intended to be a filler until some more substantial fare is available to fill the back page.

PS. At the end of the day I like Matt; - but it is tiresome when it leads to inane speculation.

Back page tomorrow, Tis turns down Reading, Watford and Swansea!

:D

grecianfaniow

Back page tomorrow, Tis turns down Reading, Watford and Swansea!

:D
PRAISE THE LORD TISDALE... :)

<Que prayer mat>