• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield v City build up, chat and predictions.

ryancooper327

F it, complete change. 343 to match their 3 at the back

Ward

Dean
McArdle
Parkes

Key
Collins
Kite
Page

Williams
Bowman
Randall

Maxted
Dyer
Sparkes
Taylor
Nigel
Jay
Seymour

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Frodo,

Bowman is out of contract next summer, has any panic set in yet ?
Nah, after scoring 15 goals by the end of February we’ll offer him a new one which he’ll sign.

IndoMike

Maxted

Key (or Caprice)
McA
Parkes
Page (or Sparky)

Dean - defensive midfielder

Collins
Atangana - he's a midfield playmaker, not a defensive midfielder..
Randall - roving
Jay - supporting Seymour

Seymour

Bench : Williams - Fisher --Ward - Law - Caprice - Sparky - the young lad I always forget his name

Given up on Ajose - please go to from whence you came
Bowman sent to Barton fields for a week for shooting practice
Taylor sent to Sweeney's house to play cards and contemplate why his form has not been so good for ages.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Mike but Ryan's is closer but overlooking Law totally? Does he know something we don't, and we all know THat there are only eight players to choose with Taylor McArdle and Bowman pre-selected, I would therefore anticipate

Ward (why I don't know)

Caprice
McArdle
Parkes
Page

Williams
Taylor
Law
Collins

Bowman
Jay

Bench Maxted Sparkes Randall Key Dean Seymour Atangana

Not what I would pick but what I would anticipate with Taylor looking to the more experienced players to put a shift in against one of those hateful sugar daddy clubs, possibly Key for Caprice bearing in mind C's return to Fitness and Randall for Collins in view of Archie's poor showing last week

ryancooper327

Sorry Mike but Ryan's is closer but overlooking Law totally? Does he know something we don't, and we all know THat there are only eight players to choose with Taylor McArdle and Bowman pre-selected, I would therefore anticipate

Ward (why I don't know)

Caprice
McArdle
Parkes
Page

Williams
Taylor
Law
Collins

Bowman
Jay

Not what I would pick but what I would anticipate with Taylor looking to the more experienced players to put a shift in against one of those hateful sugar daddy clubs, possibly Key for Caprice bearing in mind C's return to Fitness and Randall for Collins in view of Archie's poor showing last week
Nope just completely forgot law. Swap him for Taylor on the bench. Jay, Law and Sparkes to come on seeing out a 2-0 win.

IndoMike

Ward (why I don't know)

Caprice
McArdle
Parkes
Page

Williams
Taylor
Law
Collins

Bowman
Jay

Law is on da bench.
I am convinced that our attack (and midfield) is too sluggish and predictable, so I choose youth and mobility. Especially away from home we need that.
Bowman fans will obviously have a Friday rant :rolleyes:
But, just an opinion. Your team is OK but imo a bit same old same old

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Law is on da bench.
I am convinced that our attack (and midfield) is too sluggish and predictable, so I choose youth and mobility. Especially away from home we need that.
Bowman fans will obviously have a Friday rant :rolleyes:
But, just an opinion. Your team is OK but imo a bit same old same old
With regards to Law I saw he was on your bench I was really referring to Ryan's omission, and as I said it's not the team I would like to play but the team I feel MT will play looking to tighten things up and try and score on the break, the fitness of the midfield will be key tomorrow as our central defenders would appear to be quite slow and need covering which is why I chose Collins over Randall, however both Caprice and Page have a bit of pace to them so will also have a lot of covering to do.

Up front I don't think we are that slow in comparison in fact I feel Bowman is faster than Stockley was, it's just putting the ball in the back of the net, plus Jay is a very energetic player, so with Williams Caprice and Page rampaging up and down the wings I am hopeful that something should fall to one of Jay Taylor Bowman or Law.

Let's just hope they stop the fannying around at corners and use Parkes McArdle and Bowman's strength (plus Williams has got a bit of a leap on him as well).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jason's match preview

IndoMike

With regards to Law I saw he was on your bench I was really referring to Ryan's omission, and as I said it's not the team I would like to play but the team I feel MT will play looking to tighten things up and try and score on the break, the fitness of the midfield will be key tomorrow as our central defenders would appear to be quite slow and need covering which is why I chose Collins over Randall, however both Caprice and Page have a bit of pace to them so will also have a lot of covering to do.

Up front I don't think we are that slow in comparison in fact I feel Bowman is faster than Stockley was, it's just putting the ball in the back of the net, plus Jay is a very energetic player, so with Williams Caprice and Page rampaging up and down the wings I am hopeful that something should fall to one of Jay Taylor Bowman or Law.

Let's just hope they stop the fannying around at corners and use Parkes McArdle and Bowman's strength (plus Williams has got a bit of a leap on him as well).
Fair enough.., especially the bit about corners.

STURTZ

Play all the kids, this season is a write off and the more experience we can give them the better our future is secured. Shame we've got expensive players but it is of no benefit to us to play them. No wonder we were keen to get Williams sold, love to see us do well but surviving and continuing development should be our priority.