• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City MDT

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor mentioned the spine of our team several times during his interview.

Has he been reading Exeweb:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Pobbop

Yeah coz no-one in football has mentioned a spine of a team before, egotistical meaningless drivel, from an egotist meaningless poster.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah coz no-one in football has mentioned a spine of a team before, egotistical meaningless drivel, from an egotist meaningless poster.
...... and who are you, the fooking messiah ??

Find me another interview where he mentions spine of the team on several occasions.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
...... and who are you, the fooking messiah ??

Find me another interview where he mentions spine of the team on several occasions.
No he's just a naughty boy.😁

geoffwp

Sorry pb. I just immediately thought of 'life of Brian'.😊

Red Devon

Pretty decent performance and a much better balance to the team with Jake in the middle and Williams back in the side, Key was outstanding like was said in commentary...Joel Randall also grew into the game and kept the Mansfield defenders busy, I really liked the way he’s able to shift the ball around the edge of the opponents penalty box like he also did at Salford...Overall a tough start to the season against three of the more fancied teams and we look very competitive side.

jimbo-gould

Collins shouldn't be in our strongest side.
This is absolute rubbish.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
You still missing your comfort blanket Pobby, i.e. Paul Tisdale ??

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is absolute rubbish.
Why ?

Collins isn't offering enough defensively to be playing in front of Law.

If Collins was a rock solid defensive midfielder you would have a point, he isn't so you don't.

Playing Law instead of Collins would not weaken us, Collins gives the ball away far too often.

jimbo-gould

Why ?

Collins isn't offering enough defensively to be playing in front of Law.

If Collins was a rock solid defensive midfielder you would have a point, he isn't so you don't.

Playing Law instead of Collins would not weaken us, Collins gives the ball away far too often.
Collins is a good dribbler, passer, and his positional play is up there. Just because he’s not making big tackles it doesn’t mean he can’t defend.