• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City MDT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still no Nicky Law?
I’m sure Matt hinted he wasn’t fully fit yet, but not far off.

denzel

I’m sure Matt hinted he wasn’t fully fit yet, but not far off.
Did he not start the friendly game week before last? Did he pick up another injury then?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Conditions are windy.

Awaits jokes.

Exehausted

I thought he would bring in Parkes but I thought it would be in place of MCardle. For me Dean is a bit quicker with much better distribution. With Nigel dropping out it looks like a straight 4 4 1 1. No defensive midfielder but with four across the back they shouldn't need it. Jake has come in for a lot of stick but I feel in the centre of midfield is his best position. He works very hard and alongside Archie it is probably our hardest working and most tenacious pairing in the middle of the park. With two wide men I would imagine Matt is looking for the team to get the ball wide with a lot of good crosses into the box. Overall I like the look of the team but with Ben Seymour as the only striker on the bench we don't have much in the way of attacking options. Lets go get them lads. Up the City!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Law is fit, Taylor just doesn't fancy him as one of two central midfielders. He fears we will get overrun.

milts

Anyone else struggling with iFollow? Black screen with circle going around in the middle....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else struggling with iFollow? Black screen with circle going around in the middle....
Fine on Chrome.

fred binneys head

Did he not start the friendly game week before last? Did he pick up another injury then?
No I don’t think so, I mean match fit. Not got enough “minutes in his legs” yet.

fred binneys head

Doesn’t work for me on explorer, works perfectly on chrome