• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City match day thread.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We go again on Tuesday

Trapdoor

Good for MJ to break his barren spell and keep the goal difference loss down.

Unlucky lads. Let's get the 3 points next week.

Albumen

Unlucky City. What a team we are. Very proud.

And Caprice was unbelievable again tonight. I love him. Imagine the effect he must have on their full back. Walked past him endlessly (yeah… final product… but don’t underestimate the initial product)

Mansfield have great players… but we have matched them tonight.

Deserved more tonight.

Going up. No doubt in my mind.

tonykellowfan

Zanzala should have scored there. All he had to do was connect.

WXF

Glad we never gave up. If we approach the rest of the season like this evening, we can still do it

Exehausted

Or maybe not.☹
At least it means the goal difference doesn't get much worse and Matt needed a goal. On to Tuesday and start an unbeaten run for the rest of the season!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well. We were unlucky not to get anything from that. Though if you were listening to the home commentary you'd have thought they battered us. At the final whistle the commentators celebrated as if that game confirmed their promotion.

StudentGrecian

They are the best side I’ve seen this year and we’ve given them a good game. It wasn’t bad by any stretch, but still bitterly disappointing.

Hopefully that tap in gives Jay a bit of form back. Stubbs imperious again. Just got to hope it doesn’t effect the mentality of the young squad going into the run in.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of those nights the rub of the green and officials fell completely with Mansfield. The major positive is the goal for Jay so hopefully this will get his mojo back as my god we need Jay firing on all cylinders. Another night.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caprice can do late goals ala Salford. I just don’t see the point in changing it when Caprice has been one of our brightest players, beating his man with ease at times.
Unfortunately in a number of games, including this one, he has flattered to deceive.