• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield Town v Exeter City match day thread.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loosing to an offside goal - bet all we get is an FA letter saying "Sorry" again !

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loosing to an offside goal - bet all we get is an FA letter saying "Sorry" again !
Didn't look offside to me. Need to work out why he had so much space there!

STURTZ

Fantastic match! We seem to be flagging, losing energy. Change Sparks for Caprice, Coley been found out, Get Nombe on.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
On I follow it was hard to tell

fred binneys head

The pitch is very slow, they’ve obviously watered it a lot or there’s been a lot of rain here or both.

The smoke earlier was from outside the ground. Maybe a city fan bought a house in Mansfield just to let off a smoke bomb. Idiots.

fred binneys head

Not offside, Sweeney too busy telling people where to go to his left that he didn’t see the free player to his right. Shame, but I still fancy us to nick a win.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
On I follow it was hard to tell
Not on my IFollow view !

STURTZ

Maybe Hartridge at left back?

JCWhoosh

I think Caprice has been superb. Constant threat and has got past their right back on a number of occasions. Philips has chased a lot but not had a lot of service. Need to get Jay in the hole to push Coley up.

Exehausted

Maybe Hartridge at left back?
Sorry Sturtz but no. If there's a change there it has to be Sparkes. The most dangerous crosser of the ball in the club.