• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Steven Presley sacked by Carlisle

Grecian2K

Good old Colin,ideal fit for argiggles when the scouser goes back up north after he realises the janners ain’t for turning !
But will the scumbags afford to outbid the likes of Saltash United and St Blazey once they have paid the Scouser off?

Grecian2K

Steven Presley sacked by Carlisle
Where will he be sleeping tonight?
Heartbreak Hotel??

DB9

Where will he be sleeping tonight?
Heartbreak Hotel??
Probably somewhere in the Ghetto

dontpassback

I expect the Carlisle board thought that it’s now or never !

Colesman Ballz

I expect the Carlisle board thought that it’s now or never !
Missed the boat though, a fortnight earlier and I am sure "Del bauy" Adams would have preferred Carlisle to Morecambe, and it's nearer to home too !

DB9

Fletcher lasts 29 days at Leyton Orient before being given the boot

IndoMike

When you see how many FCs are dysfunctional it is a constant reminder that ECFC is not just another club. More or less we get everything right and remain a happy, friendly, ethical club progressing well considering the financial restraints.
Full credit to Tagg and the various Trust boards for maintaining the ship on an even keel.
PS. I'm no sycophant, but sometimes we forget to give credit where it is due. The way we behave as a club does not happen by accident.

DB9

When you see how many FCs are dysfunctional it is a constant reminder that ECFC is not just another club. More or less we get everything right and remain a happy, friendly, ethical club progressing well considering the financial restraints.
Full credit to Tagg and the various Trust boards for maintaining the ship on an even keel.
PS. I'm no sycophant, but sometimes we forget to give credit where it is due. The way we behave as a club does not happen by accident.
We are a patient lot Mike, From the board to the fans, Our last manager was a prime example, We went on a few bad runs where other club would have pushed the sack button but we didn't. I think our club thinks long term and the fans don't demand instant success like other clubs do,. Likes you say Mike, We really are no ordinary club

Last edited:

IndoMike

We are a patient lot Mike, From the board to the fans, Our last manager was a prime example, We went on a few bad runs where other club would have pushed the sack button but we didn't. I think our club thinks long term and the fans don't seem instant success like other clubs do,. Likes you say Mike, We really are no ordinary club
It's true. The fans were very patient re Tizzer.