Manager Thread redux

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully this will be a factual amendment by next May!
Having guided two clubs recently to the promised land of League One , Bradford must feel he has a good chance of making it a hat trick .Let’s say he seems to know his way around the lower leagues.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Having guided two clubs recently to the promised land of League One , Bradford must feel he has a good chance of making it a hat trick .Let’s say he seems to know his way around the lower leagues.
Probably has a top 3 budget to work with.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes , if he can do it with Morecambe with an average budget you’d have to feel he had a good chance with Bradford. I know folk on here don’t like him but he must have some nous.
Pressure will be on him at Valley Parade now though. I wouldn’t have thought that they’ll be too happy knocking around 8,9 place should that happen.

Probably has a top 3 budget to work with.
I'd (moderately) wager he hasn't. £150 for a season ticket and no sense of significant investment. I can't think of a season where I've really thought Bradford would/should challenge in L2 in recent years.

However, it makes Adams an incredibly sensible appointment for them given his record elsewhere; and Morecambe. where he really pulled it out of the bag.