• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jim Bentley in as Rochdale's manager.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hearing on the Radio there is more to this than the 9-0 defeat to Liverpool, Parker has been upset with those in charge about getting players in and has said as much in recent interviews, I guess the 9-0 was "Convienent"
I had heard Parker being vocal about the lack of movement in especially with so many going out in the run up to the season.

Colesman Ballz

Jim Bentley in as Rochdale's manager.
See #2681.

DB9

Tony Mowbray gets the job at Sunderland.

Alistair20000

Brendan Rodgers must be in line for the The Elbow after the 5-2 drubbing at Brighton this afternoon

Colesman Ballz

Brendan Rodgers must be in line for the The Elbow after the 5-2 drubbing at Brighton this afternoon
After his public criticism of the owner's lack of investment I could see him quitting anyway if another club comes in for him.

tom_ecfc

JFH sacked by Burton Albion.

A8E45721-3129-4450-923B-846487F3CE5F.jpeg

Antony Moxey

He must have already been told - he was punditing on Sky Sports yesterday, I doubt Burton would have been happy about that with their club bottom of the league. He was probably dismissed pretty much on the final whistle on Saturday.

Bridgy 81

He must have already been told - he was punditing on Sky Sports yesterday, I doubt Burton would have been happy about that with their club bottom of the league. He was probably dismissed pretty much on the final whistle on Saturday.
Shame, we have them for our next home league game.
Let’s hope they don’t get a new manager bounce.

dontpassback

Dino mamria named as new Burton boss,wasn’t he part of westleys back room team at stevenage ?