• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

sign of the chimes

I am sure that he will, all £6,000,000 of his projected payoff ! :)
He's obviously played his cards right to get that Bruce-y bonus.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope they give him the respect of allowing him to manage the next game so that he reaches 1,000 games as a manager
I don't think Bruce carries enough kudos for that to happen if that's what the new owners see fit. There won't be any room for sentimentailty One of two things will happen with regards Bruce. Either 1) he'll be gone within two weeks as the next man in The Toon hot seat will be lined up and ready to go or 2) Bruce will be in charge for the rest of the season, given a bit of dosh in January to get three or four players in to make sure Newcastle don't go down but he will be out of the door before the clock strikes midnight on the last day of the season.

Colesman Ballz

I don't think Bruce carries enough kudos for that to happen if that's what the new owners see fit. There won't be any room for sentimentailty One of two things will happen with regards Bruce. Either 1) he'll be gone within two weeks as the next man in The Toon hot seat will be lined up and ready to go or 2) Bruce will be in charge for the rest of the season, given a bit of dosh in January to get three or four players in to make sure Newcastle don't go down but he will be out of the door before the clock strikes midnight on the last day of the season.
Be careful of the splinters on that fence, they can be a right pain . . . ,! :p

grecIAN Harris

Be careful of the splinters on that fence, they can be a right pain . . . ,! :p
It will be either or but there won't be no 'give him a chance and see if it works out'. Bruce is a gonner, it's just down to availability of his replacement.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Phil Brown gone from Southend.

DB9

Phil Brown gone from Southend.
Again??

fred binneys head

Phil Brown appointed at Southend.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To be fair he does get sacked by another club before returning to Southend :)

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

dontpassback

Southend seem to be a basket case at the moment,compared to Grimsby who have made a very good start,let’s hope the mariners can get back up

LOG

I saw earlier that Phil Brown has now been sacked from jobs in all five top divisions.