• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably has a top 3 budget to work with.
Yes , if he can do it with Morecambe with an average budget you’d have to feel he had a good chance with Bradford. I know folk on here don’t like him but he must have some nous.

Red Devon

Yes , if he can do it with Morecambe with an average budget you’d have to feel he had a good chance with Bradford. I know folk on here don’t like him but he must have some nous.
Pressure will be on him at Valley Parade now though. I wouldn’t have thought that they’ll be too happy knocking around 8,9 place should that happen.

DB9

Pressure will be on him at Valley Parade now though. I wouldn’t have thought that they’ll be too happy knocking around 8,9 place should that happen.
Dunno why, 15th last season and each season they never aspire to anything.

Red Devon

Dunno why, 15th last season and each season they never aspire to anything.
Apart from Stuart McCall nobody seems to last long though.

DB9

Apart from Stuart McCall nobody seems to last long though.
Stuart "Boomerang" McCall 🤣

sign of the chimes

Probably has a top 3 budget to work with.
I'd (moderately) wager he hasn't. £150 for a season ticket and no sense of significant investment. I can't think of a season where I've really thought Bradford would/should challenge in L2 in recent years.

However, it makes Adams an incredibly sensible appointment for them given his record elsewhere; and Morecambe. where he really pulled it out of the bag.

Red Devon

I'd (moderately) wager he hasn't. £150 for a season ticket and no sense of significant investment. I can't think of a season where I've really thought Bradford would/should challenge in L2 in recent years.

However, it makes Adams an incredibly sensible appointment for them given his record elsewhere; and Morecambe. where he really pulled it out of the bag.
When you look at the stature of the club, 14000 average attendence in League Two and the stadium they have there...they really should be playing in the Championship at least.

grecIAN Harris

Rafa Benitez to be announced as new Everton manager. It will be interesting to see which way Manc goes over this.

Red & White

Swindon Town are looking for a new management team after a month in charge!

LOG

Benetiz confirmed at Everton.