• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
With all of the comings & goings in the hotseat of clubs over the course of the close season(& beyond).I will start this one off with Dave Jones getting the sack at Cardiff & Paul Buckle being appointed at Bristol Rovers....

Anyone know who many managers were relieved of their posts last season? I guess around 50% in the professional game in England.

downthetrack

I think wee Billy Davies will be gone from Forest soon.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
With all of the comings & goings in the hotseat of clubs over the course of the close season(& beyond).I will start this one off with Dave Jones getting the sack at Cardiff & Paul Buckle being appointed at Bristol Rovers....

Anyone know who many managers were relieved of their posts last season? I guess around 50% in the professional game in England.
Did you know that there are now over 860 pairs of Cirl Buntings in Devon and Cornwall this year compared to just over 100 last year? Lookin good!:)[y]

Poultice

I know that less than half of all managers in the League have been in situ for a full year.

Reggie T42

I know that less than half of all managers in the League have been in situ for a full year.
Yes I know, but have you ever seen a cirl bunting?

Poultice

Yes I know, but have you ever seen a cirl bunting?
I've never even seen one having a ****.

Reggie T42

I've never even seen one having a ****.
How do you know? Some just crouch in the corner while others spray it from the branches.....you have to know what you are looking for to be certain.

Oldsmobile-88

Gerard Houllier seems to be on thin ice at Villa....I thought that he had left the club,but must have misheard the radio report.....He is on sick leave at the moment & Randy Vanwarmer will have to wait for the right moment.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

older-codger