• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City discussion thread

Red Monster

No chance the game will go ahead ,end of.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
No chance the game will go ahead ,end of.
Wrexham v Torquay already off.

Let’s hope if the game is in doubt the decision is made early,not like the farce of last season.

Legohead

Banned
Well as I only live 40 or so miles away and have gradually improved since a terrible bout of acid reflux since coming off those dangerous proton pump inhibitors, I have decided to go to the game:

a) If it's on.

b) If the weather is not as bad as expected. I have the luxury of being able to decide to go or not by about 1pm I reckon so we'll see what it looks like. I'm not too fussed about sitting in windy / rainy conditions - it's more that I don't want to drive in bad conditions where there could also be lots of flooded roads.

I'm a wuss about driving. I don't drive in snow or conditions where there is lots of localised flooding.

Dannyred

Well as I only live 40 or so miles away and have gradually improved since a terrible bout of acid reflux since coming off those dangerous proton pump inhibitors, I have decided to go to the game:

a) If it's on.

b) If the weather is not as bad as expected. I have the luxury of being able to decide to go or not by about 1pm I reckon so we'll see what it looks like. I'm not too fussed about sitting in windy / rainy conditions - it's more that I don't want to drive in bad conditions where there could also be lots of flooded roads.

I'm a wuss about driving. I don't drive in snow or conditions where there is lots of localised flooding.
I don’t think Macclesfield can afford to call the match off financially so will do everything to keep it on.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping that tomorrow remains on - it will be my 3rd ever game at the ground

I saw a 5-3 one Boxing Day and a 4-1 city win in 2008

Destined to be 0-0 😳

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Err....the forecast I posted says 'Saturday'.
You're right : it does. Macclesfield must be an indoor city : this forecast defies all others

Corey

My team would definitely be:

Ward
Sweeney
Martin
Moxey
Williams
Atangana
Collins
Dickenson
Jay
Bowman