• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logie

ecfcandy

Scored again today, was he wearing his lucky pants again:p

Red the Paper

Banned
Must be his lucky sponsor

BIG DADDY

Scored again today, was he wearing his lucky pants again:p
didnt have them on today stewart was suppose to wear them ,must be the lucky sponser

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
didnt have them on today stewart was suppose to wear them ,must be the lucky sponser
If Stewart was wearing Logans lucky pants while he was ill ,he might not want to wear them again:D

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
you never know, he still might have scored!

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
no it wasnt because of his lucky pants, hes just good. you had to be there to see his brilliance though, eh ecfcandy;)

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatevers worn, not worn, or whatever it is, its not the time to be changing anything 'keep on keeping on ' even if its only playing well, that will, more than do!!!

Well-known Exeweb poster
no it wasnt because of his lucky pants, hes just good. you had to be there to see his brilliance though, eh ecfcandy;)
I wish I was pelsey, as for guylain, looking at his strike rate, apart from at gillingham, looks good, but if bash is 6 th choice striker!!, where and would we play him?. seems a bit of a waste hes unattached!!

ecfcandy

agreed! id loved to have been there!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Logan was absolutely fantastic today. After scoring he dropped into what seemed like a 4-5-1. He is really growing in this role, I was worried pre-season that we couldnt accommodate him well enough - he seemed a journeyman upfront sometimes. But with a dual-role, as it were, he has really developed into a valuable player and is a big reason for our good form.