• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logging in..

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Many thanks Hants, will just have to carry on with double entry !
#AccountantsRule

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got that "Bad Gateway" page just now when logging out, telling me it's Exeweb's fault!

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I should have said was that I was trying to replicate the problem to see where it lies, but couldn't.
I get a 'Bad Redirect URL' message when attempting to log in. It always works fine the second time.

Temporarily Exiled

Same here. Noted that it automatically logs me in if I click through to any sub-forum (so changing my bookmark from WOWS to exeweb.com/forums did the trick).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is it better if you edit your bookmark from https//www.exeweb.com/forums to https://www.exeweb.com/forums

There will still be a problem when logging out. I can't see where that redirect isn't working properly.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
i cannot get in to Exeweb on my Laptop at home my settings have gone to pot - i cannot remember my password I have used the reset buttons but have not received an E-Mail to say what to do next despite the narrative saying e-mail sent ?

lamrobhero

i cannot get in to Exeweb on my Laptop at home my settings have gone to pot - i cannot remember my password I have used the reset buttons but have not received an E-Mail to say what to do next despite the narrative saying e-mail sent ?
maybe in the junk email folder?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
maybe in the junk email folder?
Thanks did try that but nothing
🙁

Dannyred

Thanks did try that but nothing
🙁
I tried forgotten password but didn’t get an email.

Still having problems using exeweb as it takes ages loading pages, if logged out it’s fast ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll reset and send you a password. The reset function is unable to send new passwords to hotmail accounts.