Logging in..

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I should have said was that I was trying to replicate the problem to see where it lies, but couldn't.
I get a 'Bad Redirect URL' message when attempting to log in. It always works fine the second time.

Temporarily Exiled

Same here. Noted that it automatically logs me in if I click through to any sub-forum (so changing my bookmark from WOWS to exeweb.com/forums did the trick).

HH12

i cannot get in to Exeweb on my Laptop at home my settings have gone to pot - i cannot remember my password I have used the reset buttons but have not received an E-Mail to say what to do next despite the narrative saying e-mail sent ?

lamrobhero

i cannot get in to Exeweb on my Laptop at home my settings have gone to pot - i cannot remember my password I have used the reset buttons but have not received an E-Mail to say what to do next despite the narrative saying e-mail sent ?
maybe in the junk email folder?

Dannyred

Thanks did try that but nothing
🙁
I tried forgotten password but didn’t get an email.

Still having problems using exeweb as it takes ages loading pages, if logged out it’s fast ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll reset and send you a password. The reset function is unable to send new passwords to hotmail accounts.