• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lockdown photos while out exercising

contrabombarde

Hope this works; here is a video of hares I saw recently on a walk locally in the Norfolk countryside.

Attachments

View from the East Devon Golf Course .

3C731B13-DD59-4FA0-BC54-7CCFA8EE68DF.jpeg

GJW

Hope this works; here is a video of hares I saw recently on a walk locally in the Norfolk countryside.
I can’t see it on my tablet. What am I missing so that I can view it?

contrabombarde

Sorry GJW I think it’s operator trouble on my part. I was lucky enough to video some hares near where I am now living. I can view it on my laptop but not on my tablet. Perhaps some one more techno savvy can help?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I could see it on my phone.

geoffwp

Me too. Reminded me how much I miss watching Peter Rabbit with my grandkids. 😊

Colesman Ballz

Sorry GJW I think it’s operator trouble on my part. I was lucky enough to video some hares near where I am now living. I can view it on my laptop but not on my tablet. Perhaps some one more techno savvy can help?
I'm soooooo not tech savvy, but viewing it is fine on my new tablet . Quite astonishing to see so many at one time, maybe the one at the front is the "hottest chick" in the n

geoffwp

At the top of my morning run and boy does it take some getting up there. To say it's a bit hilly around here is putting it mildly. The pay off though is a great view out over the Somerset levels as far as the Mendips, as well as a nice run back down hill of course!!

Reactions: GJW

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Look at all that cow parsley growing!

geoffwp

Look at all that cow parsley growing!
Yeah, I love May me. It's a month of abundance, frantic growth, renewal and a complete affirmation of life. As well as the cow parsley there were Campions, buttercup, primrose,speedwell, sorrel, violets,saxifrage plus lots of others I can't identify. Wonderful. There is enough shyte in the world that sometimes it helps to be reminded that actually there is a lot more beauty.