• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lockdown Boredom Reliever (Perhaps)

Legohead

Banned
Nothing more I'd love at the moment in my static home than a Bond Girl ! I'm not fussy, any one would do !
So long as you kept the 2 metre rule CB of course. ;)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nothing more I'd love at the moment in my static home than a Bond Girl ! I'm not fussy, any one would do !
Shirley not Grace Jones Mr Ballz. :eek: Thought you had more taste. Are you really that desperate ?

Colesman Ballz

So long as you kept the 2 metre rule CB of course. ;)
There are times when rules just have to be broken, and if the worst came to the worse, at least I would die a happy man, with a beaming smile on my face !

Colesman Ballz

Shirley not Grace Jones Mr Ballz. :eek: Thought you had more taste. Are you really that desperate ?
Desperate times call for desperate measures Al ! I'm a bit jealous of my son if the truth were to be told. Just before this $hit hit the fan he started going out with a very attractive young Russian woman, so he's got his very own "Bond girl" to while away the lockdown with and keep him "amused" !

Alistair20000

Desperate times call for desperate measures Al ! I'm a bit jealous of my son if the truth were to be told. Just before this $hit hit the fan he started going out with a very attractive young Russian woman, so he's got his very own "Bond girl" to while away the lockdown with and keep him "amused" !
Hope the Russian lass is not on a mission with Rosa Klebb in tow. It could get very messy indeed.

iscalad

Exeweb advertising works then.😄

IndoMike

***** Galore has passed away
Honor Blackman, star of Avengers and Bond Girl.

Colesman Ballz

Exeweb advertising works then.😄
Oddly enough like all the young 'uns his dating usually revolves around Bumble, Plenty of Fish etc, whereas on this occasion he met her on a night on the town with his mates, old skool stylee. Usually those nights result in purely drunken madness, arriving home at 6am absolutely legless and losing yet another i phone on route ! The last time he went old skool was quite funny. In a pub in Camden Lock he hooked up with a group of girls and in particular spent a couple of hours deep in conversation with a stunning "10/10" blonde. However it then went pear shaped when he disclosed what he does for a living, he is the operations manager for a wildlife management company who work at airports all over the country from Exeter to Inverness. The blonde and her mates were all trainee vets, and hence she ethically couldn't countenance going out again with someone responsible for the shooting of all those cute bunnies and their feathered friends !

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Bond Films:

1. Favourite Film Live and Let Die

2. Favourite theme tune Live and Let Die

3. Favourite Villain/Badass Jaws

4. Favourite Bond girl Ursula Undress

5. Favourite actor playing the lead role. Roger Moore

Avening Posse

The Spy who loved me
Goldfinger