• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Location Location

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting programme last night following a TUFC coach looking for a new property in Torquay that needed sufficient space for the mother in law. The seacrh was not helped by the fact that husband and wife had completely different tastes in property. Obviously when the show was recorded, Buckle was still in charge.

After all that effort, I wonder whether they are still living in the house they eventually bought?

Also, it has to be said, that he didnt have the physique that you would normally expect for a coach - he looked decidely unfit!

LOG

I'll admit to seeing some of this. He was a right tubby little fecker and i didn't like the way he draped his jumper over his shoulders.

crocks

I'll admit to seeing some of this. He was a right tubby little fecker and i didn't like the way he draped his jumper over his shoulders.
Yeah, he was a right geezer!

Cravat 2

He seemed like a nice guy.

Amazed that younger couple pulled out of the gorgeous house to go for that hideous one!

Last edited:

elginCity

The programme caught my eye too when I saw shots of Plainbore.

Geoff Harrop, the portly Gulls youth team coach moving into a half-million house. Small price to pay for living with the mother-in-law, I guess.

Saw rumours that The Gas had been sniffing around, not surprising as he's been doing a good job by all accounts. Can't imagine the wife or her mother would move from that pile, so a long commute if he does go.