Loans to L1 and L2 clubs

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now that the PL / Championship window is closed, loans of younger / less favoured players from the top clubs to us riff-raff now come into play. We still clearly need RB cover.

I don't expect we can attract Wilson back from WBA, they probably want him to go to a L1 club. But Matt is one hopes looking at other possibilities. I'm not sure we have need for anyone else, as other signings would just relegate the younger players to the sidelines.

Ex-ciderrr

Would like to see a rb brought in to push Sweeney, who I think has been poor for a long time now. someone in the ilk of Kane Wilson would be the perfect answer.

But I’d imagine within our current squad Josh Key would be worth a punt, despite being a midfielder (not sure weather centrally on wide) I have watched him at rwb in a couple of his loan spells now and been very impressed.

Martin Lawrence

Would like to see a rb brought in to push Sweeney, who I think has been poor for a long time now. someone in the ilk of Kane Wilson would be the perfect answer.

But I’d imagine within our current squad Josh Key would be worth a punt, despite being a midfielder (not sure weather centrally on wide) I have watched him at rwb in a couple of his loan spells now and been very impressed.
Josh Key is injured. Has not played any mins in pre-season.