• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan watch 22-23

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saturday 17th September 2022

Westbury united 1 Tavistock 1
Joe O’Connor is a 76th minute sub. Aamir Daniels not in squad.

Ilfracombe Town 1 Saltash United 3
Ed James not in squad.
I see that as well as James, Daniels was also on the bench for City U18s on Saturday morning.

Simba3011

1664010882688.png

Looks like Daniels loan has finished

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 9235

Looks like Daniels loan has finished
Not working out for who I wonder? Did we expect him to play more so recalled him?

Simba3011

Not working out for who I wonder? Did we expect him to play more so recalled him?
1664015605005.png

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-parkway-hope-return-experienced-7562093

Both parties it seems agreed that he wouldn't play enough.

DawlishBouy

Saturday 24th September 2022
Stevenage 1 Harrogate Town 0
Josh Coley starts. Subbed after 70 minutes. Three defeats and a draw for Harrogate who now sit 3 points above the relegation zone.

Wrexham 6 Torquay United 0
Nelson Iseguan not in squad. With Torquay getting thrashed and sitting bottom of the table, maybe Nelson might get another chance.

Hanwell Town 2 Dorchester Town 1
Harry Lee starts.

Tavistock 1 Didcot Town 0
Joe O’Connor starts. Subbed 68th minute.

Helston Athletic 2 Saltash United 1
Ed James not in squad. (Played and scored for City under 18’s in the earlier kick off).

i8cornwall

Wasn't getting any meaningful game time down there so best for everyone that his loan was ended, he's more then capable of playing at that level.

On the flip side Joe O'connor was fantastic yesterday and has been every times he's played. He was unlucky not to score in yesterday's game if not for a last gasp Didcot save he would have.

Bridgy 81

I liked the look of Aamir when I saw him play in a few of our pre-season friendlies earlier this year.
I spoke with him briefly too at some of those matches. He seemed like a very nice bloke.
I reckon, if he comes through, he’ll be a contender for our right back/wing back position in a couple of years.

DawlishBouy

Tuesday 27th September
Dorchester Town
1 Tiverton Town 2
Harry Lee starts.

Bridgwater United 2 Saltash United 1
Ed James starts. Subbed 86th minute.

AmberRed

Both Harrison King and Pedro Borges in Plymouth Parkways squad tonight! Must have missed that announcement!

DawlishBouy

Both Harrison King and Pedro Borges in Plymouth Parkways squad tonight! Must have missed that announcement!
Parkway beat Salisbury 3-1.
Harrison King started.
Pedro Borges an unused sub according to the Southern League website.
Ben Seymour scored again.