• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan watch 22-23

SaintJames

Saturday 20th August
Alfie Pond a non playing sub for Yeovil
Torquay 0 Boreham Wood 1
Nelson Iseguan on as sub 79th minute
Beaconsfield Town 0 Dorchester Town 1
Harry Lee starts ans gets his first on loan clean sheet.
Third consecutive game that Pondy sits on the bench. I wonder if this may act as a wake up call that he just isnt yet ready to grace the top level of the game yet and perhaps a couple more years at SJP may be his best option?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Third consecutive game that Pondy sits on the bench. I wonder if this may act as a wake up call that he just isnt yet ready to grace the top level of the game yet and perhaps a couple more years at SJP may be his best option?
I would have thought he was better off sitting on our bench, especially as we can't fill it at the moment!

StudentGrecian

Any further updates on Arthur? Not even been on the bench since Larkhall signed that Yeovil keeper. Is he back with us, on loan elsewhere?

Number13

Any further updates on Arthur? Not even been on the bench since Larkhall signed that Yeovil keeper. Is he back with us, on loan elsewhere?
Wasn't there some drama that he was in a spot of bother?

StudentGrecian

Wasn't there some drama that he was in a spot of bother?
Yeah, but he was sent out to Larkhall after that drama I think, played a couple pre season matches and now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Maybe the drama isn’t sorted, hence the radio silence from both clubs, just wondering if any of our in the knows had any updates. If it’s all sorted then you’d hope he would be loaned out somewhere else to get experience.

Agent Andy

The drama isn’t sorted and there is more drama I’m afraid, .🙈

Number13

The drama isn’t sorted and there is more drama I’m afraid, .🙈
Go on then.......... give us something concrete.........

i8cornwall

Sounds a bit heavy that...

SaintJames

Possibly for legal reasons Andy is unable to say anything

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
the 'rumour' was of trouble that could result in a trip to prison. For that to happen he would have to be charged with an offence, which would be a matter of public record and publicly reported. There have been no such reports. So could be nothing, could be something.