• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan updates 21-22

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Diabate and Johnson both start for Truro who draw 1-1 after conceding a late equaliser 'due to a defensive lapse'. Johnson subbed off on 68 minutes, Diabate played the full 95.

i8cornwall

Veale was an 80th minute sub for Taunton today in there 1-0 loss.

Did start on Tuesday night against Dorchester and impressed from what I've heard.

budegrecian

Veale was an 80th minute sub for Taunton today in there 1-0 loss.

Did start on Tuesday night against Dorchester and impressed from what I've heard.
Really surprised he didn't start, today.

i8cornwall

I can sort of see why he didn't, Met police are a very good side and some what taunton bogie team, id imagine it wasn't anything he did as he played well at Wimbourne and at home to Dorchester.

He'll have to work hard to claim a staring spot from now on as sounds like quite a few of the more regular first choice players out injured are now fit and able to start.

andrew p long

I reckon his not starting may be down to fitness/injury/knock rather than playing merit. He started the previous game that they won, and was on from the 42nd minute in the first game which they also won, including scoring one of the goals. Taunton were also missing five players yesterday according to their initial brief match report.

So it would have been a very strange decision to 'drop' him. Possibly getting him used in stages to the rigours of men's football including more than 100 minutes already this week before yesterday.

andrew p long

Jack Veale only got 11 minutes as a late sub as Taunton lost again

Big game today as its Taunton-v-Truro (or as its better known Veale v Diabate and Johnson). Anyone going?

andrew p long

Diabate plays full 90 minutes and helps Truro to another clean sheet , but a 0-0. Johnson an unused sub.

i8cornwall

Big game today as its Taunton-v-Truro (or as its better known Veale v Diabate and Johnson). Anyone going?
I am, had my Taunton rolled over from last season to this one.

Looking forward to it but can't see Veale starting for Taunton today.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

I'm going. Will try and report back.

GrecianHarry

Charlie Hanson was on the bench for Bideford tonight and also was on Saturday. This evening he came on with half an hour left and it sounds like he got a decent chance in the last minute.