• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster

rp42

YNWA..You'll never win again..weed myself at the cheat crying his eyes out and keeping his top over face(rofl)

Last edited:

Mr Jinx

You'll never implode alone...****!

You'd think Rogers would've learnt how to park a bus after playing Chelsea.

Grecian_Jay

Went chasing the goal difference didn't they. Very naive but great entertainment.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Went chasing the goal difference didn't they. Very naive but great entertainment.
It's what has cost Liverpool the league this season. Naivety.

Only really needed to draw with Chelsea. Everyone knew Chelsea would park the bus and try to counter attack. But Rodgers thought his side could just blow them away like they have done to other sides this year, they couldn't and were caught out twice.

With the game last night you should never draw a game where you were 3-0 up, especially against a team as poor going forward as Palace.

They blew their chance this season and IMO they will not have a better opportunity for many, many years to come.

Grecian_Jay

It's what has cost Liverpool the league this season. Naivety.

Only really needed to draw with Chelsea. Everyone knew Chelsea would park the bus and try to counter attack. But Rodgers thought his side could just blow them away like they have done to other sides this year, they couldn't and were caught out twice.

With the game last night you should never draw a game where you were 3-0 up, especially against a team as poor going forward as Palace.

They blew their chance this season and IMO they will not have a better opportunity for many, many years to come.
I agree with most of that, except that they wouldn't have lost to Chelsea had Stevie G not slipped. It would have ended 0-0 which would have allowed last night to not think about goal difference.

Still, it's been an exciting season which will result in over 100 goals scored and probably second place.

grecian55

we might finally see the end of the media's love-in with them then ,i only had a bloke say to me yesterday "Everyone wants to see Liverpool win the league this year " ,when i told him differently he couldn't understand it ,the only people who want to see them win it are their fans .

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
we might finally see the end of the media's love-in with them then ,i only had a bloke say to me yesterday "Everyone wants to see Liverpool win the league this year " ,when i told him differently he couldn't understand it ,the only people who want to see them win it are their fans .
Not necessarily true. I would have liked to see Liverpool win the league over Man City and Chelsea.

grecian55

Not necessarily true. I would have liked to see Liverpool win the league over Man City and Chelsea.
Too each their own GOG ? last nights game did make me chortle though (tmi)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently someone put £125 on a draw in-play at 999-1!!