• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool

Nik Saunders

I see the Manc fans are out in force. What have your team done this season?

Liverpool has had a great season, 7th last year with everyone saying that they're not going to get into the top 4 this season. Where are they this season?

Liverpool was always going to have problems at the back and this will be sorted out in the summer and their only going to get better, not like you Manc's.

The jokes on you lot. (rofl)

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love how after spending nearly 30m on a new centre back and keeper Liverpool still need more players at the back.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Magnificent season , feels disappointing now because we got so close , but to go from 7th to 2nd in 12 months in anyone's books is a superb achievement , more importantly the football they have played has been at times brilliant , Sterling , Suarez , Sturridge , Countiho , Henderson , Gerrard all magnificent.

Brendan Rodgers is doing a brilliant job and long may it continue.

Not convinced Mignolet or Sakho are any good , but hey ho. you cant have it all.

Miles ahead of United and the bluenoses in terms of quality and points - that will do for me.

Grecian_Jay

Sakho would be fine in a three but not in a two. They need a dominant centre back and get Agger back in. Mignolet will be fine, he's still young.

les.gtfc

Before anyone says anything I don't support or prefer any Premiership team but this little ditty did make me smile.

To the tune of "Living Next Door To Alice" the Chubby Brown version

....24 years just waiting for the chance
to win the Premier League
You never got a second glance,
it's been 24 years and you ******ed it all up at Palace
..Palace...who the ****** are Palace.

:)

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every liverpool fan I know, are more than happy with the season they've had. Would have been great for them to win the league this season more than any with the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough but it wasn't meant to be.

rp42

Stevie Gerrard Gerrard he slipped on his a++e hurrah,he let in Demba Ba who scored a goal hurrah and repeat...just loved it when then stuffed it up,beat Man City and they thought it was in the bag(rofl)