• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool: We Will Play The kids

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Luis Enrique to play his first game for 12 months at centre half alongside a lad not good enough to get in the Villa side who's returned on loan with 2 young kids full backs

The Liverpool Echo website suggests Only Benteke , Lucas and Milner will
Travel from the normal squad

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Luis Enrique to play his first game for 12 months at centre half alongside a lad not good enough to get in the Villa side who's returned on loan with 2 young kids full backs

The Liverpool Echo website suggests Only Benteke , Lucas and Milner will
Travel from the normal squad
Getting you excuses in early Credy! ;-)

Well-known Exeweb poster
Draw would be ideal - a trip to anfield more money for city

Im not really bothered either way - neither are good enough to win the competition
Are you going creds ? if so wont it come to you naturally having to make a decision ? thats why i wouldn't go to either of the spurs games , tbh quite having never having to make the decision.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd much rather see us beat/draw/be competitive against a Liverpool team of unknowns than get hammered by their first team. It's a football match, not celebrity spotting.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd much rather see us beat/draw/be competitive against a Liverpool team of unknowns than get hammered by their first team. It's a football match, not celebrity spotting.
And me. Not a good couple of days for the plastics.....

Oliver

I think there's a tremendous irony that

11 years ago we won all 6 games between the second and third rounds. But were rubbish in the game that Man Utd had watched (Tamworth away? les Afful scoring?)

This time round we've lost all four games between second and third rounds!
John Richardson got the equaliser at Tamworth

andrew p long

Liverpool's flight down this evening was cancelled last minute due to a technical fault with the plane. Their bmi regional charter will now leave Liverpool John Lennon airport at 13:30 tomorrow afternoon instead.
Apparently the technical fault with Liverpool's plane was that it pulled a hamstring.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Apparently the technical fault with Liverpool's plane was that it pulled a hamstring.
I guess it would have hindered the legs getting the wheels up and down for take off and landing.

Last edited:

older-codger

should have used Flybe