• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool vs Exeter LIVE on BT SPORT Wednesday 20th January

scholsey

BT have confirmed they will be changing their schedule and will be showing the game live on tv.

Mentioned elsewhere but I thought this deserves its own thread in case people miss the announcement.

UTC

Brilliant news all round.

Now let's stuff the bin dippers.

paperclip

More cash. Result!

Rog H K

The FA is pleased to confirm the replays for the Emirates FA Cup Third Round to be played on Tuesday 19 January and Wednesday 20 January.

As well as the confirmed BBC televised replay between Leicester City Football Club and Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday 20 January (KO 7.45pm) BT Sport has confirmed two further televised replays.

On Tuesday 19 January Bristol City FC will host Tony Pulis' West Bromwich Albion side at Ashton Gate live on BT Sport (KO 7.45pm).

In addition to this and following Exeter City Football Club and Liverpool FC's fantastic Third Round tie at St James Park, The FA and BT Sport have agreed to air the replay live from Anfield on Wednesday 20 January (KO 8pm).

The first tie between the two clubs provided a fantastic advert for the competition and there remains an appetite to see how the tie is played out.

Teams will each receive £72,000 in broadcast fees in addition to the £144,000 received for the initial fixture (£216,000 over both games), with a further £67,500 for the winning team.

To date this season, over £5.5m worth of prize money and live broadcast fees have been paid out to clubs.

The following Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round ties await the winners of these televised replays:

Colchester United v Leicester City or Tottenham Hotspur
Bristol City or West Brom v Peterborough United
Exeter City or Liverpool v West Ham United

ChrisWickens

Well, that's a surprise but FANTASTIC!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well that took long enough. Extra cash for us and more exposure. Really have to pull out all the stops to beat them as another televised tie against West Ham is worth a lot of money. But either way we have done fantastically well to get this far and an excellent night out will be had regardless of what happens

ecfc70

Great news, watching the Liverpool game on the telly and they advertised it as being on BT Sport 2 next week

I dont recognise any of the player from Friday though.........oh hang on, Benteke is coming on

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great news, watching the Liverpool game on the telly and they advertised it as being on BT Sport 2 next week

I dont recognise any of the player from Friday though.........oh hang on, Benteke is coming on
They're so bloody crafty putting it on BT Sport 2. I get 1 for free, but can't get 2 without paying extra for it. Looks like SJP next Wednesday then as I can't go to Anfield.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
They're so bloody crafty putting it on BT Sport 2. I get 1 for free, but can't get 2 without paying extra for it. Looks like SJP next Wednesday then as I can't go to Anfield.
Gutted you cannot go Pete you more than anyone deserve to go. The more atSJP the better though as earns the club some extra that is not shared

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any of the expats will tell you that BT Sports is very difficult to get online outside of the UK. For that reason, I'm dissappointed that BBC or ITV wont have it, since they're easy to pick up by proxy.

(Anyone who knows a way to get BT Sports TV easily please PM me. ;))

Information

Its live on German Eurosport

Will be easy to pick up overseas