• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Was I just dreaming when I thought Argyle tickets were on general sale today? Ticketzone don't seem to think so.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
My ticket hasnt arrived , leaving me very very very ****** off.

Hunterwasmyhero

I got through on Sunday and ordered what I imagine is one of the last tickets...it still hasn't come through yet, nervously waiting for the postman this morning!
I ordered mine via the phone on Monday afternoon and was told it would be sent out to catch that days post. Sure enough, it arrived yesterday.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Do you have a neighbour, or near neighbour, named John Smith, he may well have been trying to sell your ticket on ebay :D

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Was I just dreaming when I thought Argyle tickets were on general sale today? Ticketzone don't seem to think so.
Update: apparently the first guy I talked to was a ****, sorted now.

MikeGrecian

Did you get a reference number when ordered,if so contact Ticketzone and maybe something may get sorted like pick up from ground or something,anyways best of luck!

Hunterwasmyhero

Did you get a reference number when ordered,if so contact Ticketzone and maybe something may get sorted like pick up from ground or something,anyways best of luck!
Why? He's a plastic City supporter, only going to see Liverpool! ;)

Good luck Creedy!

Banksy

Bad luck mate , hope it works out for you , ticket delivery is always a sweat and worry.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Creds mate there is a very strong chance your ticket is at the Ticket Booth by the turnstiles to the Bank

Rog H K

If it is for a seat, then you should be ok if you have your reference as it should be empty? If someone has your seat then nut him!