• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

liverpool plymouth tickets

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
ffs it was only a quetsion nice to be shot down in flames whats everyones problem see this will be a helpfull forum if you have a question nice and freindlu not ...
Huh? Am I missing something? I thought the responses were quite friendly and helpful...

Last edited:

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both of my Liverpool and Argyle tickets arrived this morning
:D

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Ecfc_4_Life

When do argyle tickets go on general sale?

TOP_CITY_FAN

My Liverpool one arrived this morning, no sign of the Argyle one though...

Grecian_in_Plymouth

one willy boy im defitnaly not a little boy and 2 maybe new to the forum but been around a long time inc going back to hatch biney kellow days and not forgetting our welsh legend alan beer just was a simple question now i know you are all liitle children and runts on here i now know how the forum works
welcome to EXEWEB and the knobs on it..

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
welcome to EXEWEB and the knobs on it..
Couldn't echo Glyns comment any clearer! You will find there are two types of people who use this forum. Ones like us who are happy to help other fans and not judge. And the rest who stick to their tight knit group, and try to pick on any fault people have.

Ignore them and you will be ok. They only want reactions.

Last edited:

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Both of my Liverpool and Argyle tickets arrived this morning
:D
Women on the phone told me argyle tickets weren't being printed until Monday and sent out mid next week! Stupid ticketzone.

Grecian1966

Women on the phone told me argyle tickets weren't being printed until Monday and sent out mid next week! Stupid ticketzone.
why? Have they brought the game forward as when I last looked it was ELEVEN days until we play Argyle! They stated very clearly to me on the phone that they would be sent in two batches - I guess some people need something to moan about?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
why? Have they brought the game forward as when I last looked it was ELEVEN days until we play Argyle! They stated very clearly to me on the phone that they would be sent in two batches - I guess some people need something to moan about?
As stated earlier, my ticket for both games were sent in one envelope. It depends on the number of transactions / Priority Group numbers involved.