• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not helped that some barsteward took my brollies out of the motor without telling me and I got reasonably wet. I was not a threat to other peds mind. :)
Oh dear, I do hope that matrimonial relations are not unduly strained at present in Tebbern Towers. :unsure:

Grecian2K

I'd heard that it was that boundah Lineker who made off with Al's brolly! 😜

Grecian2K

Crap headline writing like this!
Claudia Lawrence's mother claims BBC is hounding the missing university chef for her TV licence fee (msn.com)
Vital pedantic point. It is NOT the Beeb who enforce the licence fee collection but that wonderful bunch of parasites on the public funds called C(r)apita.
Just as the (rightly) maligned Centrica sub-contracted the forced installation of PAYG meters to another bunch of vultures.
(Although it is reported in the Daily Heil so what else would you expect)

fred binneys head

The sound of other presenters’ keyboards clicking when I’m listening to Radio 4. Turn your microphone off FFS.

DB9

The sound of other presenters’ keyboards clicking when I’m listening to Radio 4. Turn your microphone off FFS.
If you're listening on DAB you get to hear alsorts of background noise.

Spoonz Red E

Not keyboards .....

Knitting needles.

elginCity

Auto-renewal; be it anti-virus software, car insurance or whatever, seems they're all at it.

Never asked for it either.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
A$$hole drivers who do 25 MPH in a 60 zone then go into a 30 zone at 45MPH and not slowing down.

Make your mind up !

Also To$$ler owners seem to have taken over from Volvo drivers as being the Number 1 idiots on the road.

Oldsmobile-88

Smart phones used as Sat Navs stuck on windscreens usually blocking the drivers field of vision.

crocks

Smart phones used as Sat Navs stuck on windscreens usually blocking the drivers field of vision.
Saw a chap yesterday driving with a cup of tea in his hand!