• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Road information signs in and around Exeter still asking us if we're "winter ready".
Must say I have not spotted those.

***makes note to look harder***

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must say I have not spotted those.

***makes note to look harder***
The one I regularly see is between Sandy Gate and Clyst St. Mary. Another today on Cowley Bridge Road.

Ex-ciderrr

Navy blue cotton gilets with the brown trim on, see a lot of local farmer and country folk around mid/north of the county propped up against the bar in the local around town with this, jeans and brown shoes on. Deeply irritating. A usually very snobby nature about them too, like they look down their noses at you.

I still manage to grab a seat and enjoy my pint and despite it being somewhat irritating I am somewhat amused & have to laugh!

Bat Fastard

Navy blue cotton gilets with the brown trim on, see a lot of local farmer and country folk around mid/north of the county propped up against the bar in the local around town with this, jeans and brown shoes on. Deeply irritating. A usually very snobby nature about them too, like they look down their noses at you.

I still manage to grab a seat and enjoy my pint and despite it being somewhat irritating I am somewhat amused & have to laugh!
Can picture this…they love a turnip stabber and tend to follow Exeter chiefs. Wronguns in my book

Radio Free Skaro

Can picture this…they love a turnip stabber and tend to follow Exeter chiefs. Wronguns in my book
Bleddy chiefs

Ex-ciderrr

We’re in the same boat here. The are a number that I see in the attire i mentioned and with chiefs shirts on too, that just tops it for me, glad I’m not the only one! Wronguns.

Bat Fastard

We’re in the same boat here. The are a number that I see in the attire i mentioned and with chiefs shirts on too, that just tops it for me, glad I’m not the only one! Wronguns.
Plenty of chaps dressed like that enjoy partaking in the “tomahawk chop” of a Saturday afternoon

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
As a Chiefs fan, I can confirm that I'm a wrong 'un.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why oh why do people walk down the side of the road in the dark when there's an effin pavement on the other side?

Absolutely mental.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was behind someone who didn't indicate not once, not twice, not three but four times. This is borderline feckin dire.