• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Obsessive tidyer-uppers! :mad:

Unfortunately Mrs 2K is one of those who, from time to time, goes through the house like a little tornado obsessively putting things away in - what she thinks of at the time as - "their right place".

Trouble is, when needed again no-one can never find them.

Latest case in point - the bleddy radiator key....plus six unused curtain hooks.

Alistair20000

Obsessive tidyer-uppers! :mad:

Unfortunately Mrs 2K is one of those who, from time to time, goes through the house like a little tornado obsessively putting things away in - what she thinks of at the time as - "their right place".

Trouble is, when needed again no-one can never find them.

Latest case in point - the bleddy radiator key....plus six unused curtain hooks.
I share your pain. Must be summat to do with numbers wives.

Grecian2K

I share your pain. Must be summat to do with numbers wives.
Well Henry VIII has six, you could be right...three of them couldn't even find their heads after a while!
I've only had two "wives" (so far) - hence just the key and the hooks.
PS: Breaking News!!! Radiator key DEFINITELY gone awol. Her latest theory is that the dog must have swallowed it sometime during the summer. :rolleyes:

DB9

Well Henry VIII has six, you could be right...three of them couldn't even find their heads after a while!
I've only had two "wives" (so far) - hence just the key and the hooks.
PS: Breaking News!!! Radiator key DEFINITELY gone awol. Her latest theory is that the dog must have swallowed it sometime during the summer. :rolleyes:
When in doubt, Blame the dog! 😄

Grecian2K

She always does.
Thankfully on this occasion it was the four legged version that absorbed the domestic wrath.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm used to that.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being referred to on trains as a "customer". I prefer to be a "passenger", as I always was in the teams I played for.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seeing lots of stuff about 12 days of Christmas, starting either yesterday or today. Of course the 12 days start from Christmas Day.

Bah Humbug.

Grecian2K

Politicians (of ALL flavours) who adopt that increasingly parroted mantra "I/We have been PERFECTLY CLEAR".....at the start of every non-answer and evasion, when it's palpably obvious that they are being the total opposite.

And when they add that other new BS word, "DELIVER" the bottom bursts out of the G2k barf bag.

Reactions: DB9

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rovrum.