• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never feckin heard of it
Got it in three! 😜 (Although many thanks to that documentary about the Egyptian tombs earlier in the week!)

With my first two attempts having eliminated all of the vowels there HAD to be a 'Y' in it (unless I'd accidentally stumbled across a Polish (or possibly Welsh) version of the game.)

Must confess though, my preferred choice would probably been "Sylph" had I not already excluded the "S"

Spoonz Red E

In Egyptian Wordle glyph is the default second guess with the first guess being the high row.

Rosencrantz

Double post.

Rosencrantz

Driving behind someone in the dark, already going quite slow, along a decent A road who stands on the brakes when another car comes in the opposite direction. All I am seeing is brake lights.

fred binneys head

You shouldn’t be posting on this thread, keep your eyes on the road.

iscalad

Driving behind someone in the dark, already going quite slow, along a decent A road who stands on the brakes when another car comes in the opposite direction. All I am seeing is brake lights.
Tailgater alert....🙂

Rosencrantz

Tailgater alert....🙂
You are mixing me up with my van driving, parcel delivering cousin 🙂

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The dial on my "luminous" alarm clock. The numbers show up in the dark, but the hands don't.

Spoonz Red E

The dial on my "luminous" alarm clock. The numbers show up in the dark, but the hands don't.
You've got one of them thar country gospel clocks pardner. Apparently it's 6 minutes to eight in the evening.

Grecian2K

You've got one of them thar country gospel clocks pardner. Apparently it's 6 minutes to eight in the evening.
Are you sure that it wasn't
"4 in the mornin'
And once more the dawnin'
Just woke the alarm clock for G"