• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Woodpigeons hoovering up the seed I put out for the garden birds.

Blackbirds sloshing most of the contents of the bird bath over the side, and defecating in what's left of the water.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woodpigeons hoovering up the seed I put out for the garden birds.
Do they use a Henry or a Vax nowadays? Posh boogers.

DB9

The words "Bus Replacement Service" 🤬

DB9

Today on GMB, One of their main stories is about Wayne Rooney's documentary on Amazon Prime, I'm sorry but with all that's going on in the world they class this as a "Main Story"? and are now having an in depth discussion about him, his Mrs! 🙄

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An old favourite.

Utterly useless hand dryers in public toilets. Interestingly everywhere else on Malta had paper towels available. But not at the airport. It was one of those that you stick your hands under on the left for soap, then in the middle for water and move to the right for the dryer.

Tim Long

An old favourite.

Utterly useless hand dryers in public toilets. Interestingly everywhere else on Malta had paper towels available. But not at the airport. It was one of those that you stick your hands under on the left for soap, then in the middle for water and move to the right for the dryer.
Think it was a good thirty years ago and more that Private Eye had a cartoon of a hand dryer with the instructions written on it:

1. Push button

2. Rub hands together gently under hot air

3. Wipe hands on trousers

Alistair20000

Filling up the motor yesterday and having to pay over £100. :(

DB9

Filling up the motor yesterday and having to pay over £100. :(
Ouch!!!!

Grecian2K

Nat West (still majority owned by "us" btw) whacking up the bonus pool for their fat cat bosses by 44% (while their CEO ups her annual pay by £1M to £3.6M in 2021)

When the already parsimonious state pensions for the great unwashed have been capped at 3.1% - well below the current and predicted rate of interest inflation - by billionaire Sunak.
#inittogether

DB9

I don't know if I'm annoyed or aghast at the stupidity. "Underestimating the Threat"