• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's one of the rare stories that affect me. This is too big for this thread in my opinion.
Me too au.

Agree that it is too big for a thread on these boards

DB9

Me too au.

Agree that it is too big for a thread on these boards
If there was a "Really F**king angry, I hope they rot in hell and die a thousand painful deaths thread" I'd put it on there.

Avening Posse

People buying petrol who also buy half the shop at the same time making people like me wait forever to get near a pump :mad:

Reactions: DB9

DB9

People buying petrol who also buy half the shop at the same time making people like me wait forever to get near a pump :mad:
Totally right AP, If you want your weekly shop then go to a supermarket!🤬

iscalad

Pay at the pump is the way forward

Avening Posse

Totally right AP, If you want your weekly shop then go to a supermarket!🤬
Too right !, selfish muppets !

OmanGrecian

The government announcing new travel rules, then the government website not updating for quite some time leaving people wondering what kind of test they need (some take over 24 hours for results) and whether we can use our own LFTs etc. Plus the stupid prices to get these tests done.

fred binneys head

The government announcing new travel rules, then the government website not updating for quite some time leaving people wondering what kind of test they need (some take over 24 hours for results) and whether we can use our own LFTs etc. Plus the stupid prices to get these tests done.
Boris cost me hundreds of pounds last Saturday night (not yesterday), simply by NOT saying the words “with effect from Tuesday”.

He’s a bumbling, useless c**t.

DB9

This new trend of when either a film or new TV series is being released people on TV are saying "Dropping next week etc" What's that all about??

DB9

Always say to my good lady not to let the Grandchildren in our bedroom to mess around, She goes "Oh its ok" well now what happens? An expensive glass perfume bottle that i bought when we were in Venice and visited the Murano Glass factory got smashed (By Accident) by my two granddaughters, I am fuming, It was a present from me to the good lady when we were over there celebrating our 25th Anniversery at a trip to the factory.

I'm not sure why but my good lady seems to let the little ones do as they wish when visiting us, I tell them not to do things but she lets them and this is the result. Sometimes she is just so dam soft with them, I'm happy being grumpy grandad!!