• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was chatting to a friend on the phone earlier, when an email appeared in her inbox. It turned out to be from Waitrose expressing their sympathy with "The Firm" over their loss of Phil the Greek. Sympathy my ar$e, siezing upon it as a shoddy marketing opportunity more like ! :mad:

Tim Long

I was chatting to a friend on the phone earlier, when an email appeared in her inbox. It turned out to be from Waitrose expressing their sympathy with "The Firm" over their loss of Phil the Greek. Sympathy my ar$e, siezing upon it as a shoddy marketing opportunity more like ! :mad:
Had the same email. Possibly a late realisation by PR at Waitrose (maybe they'd missed the news; it was a mere eight hours of wall to wall news coverage after Prince Philip's death) that as official suppliers of wines and spirits to the royal household they ought to express their regret. Or perhaps taking the chance to 'big up' their royal connections, with the email starting "As a Royal Warrant holder...".

Grecian2K

The way that vile Murdoch tabloid is trying to jump of the vaccination bandwagon in those smug, self-satisfied TV ads at the moment. :mad::mad:

iscalad

The way that vile Murdoch tabloid is trying to jump of the vaccination bandwagon in those smug, self-satisfied TV ads at the moment. :mad::mad:
Watch the BBC, end of problem.

Grecian2K

Watch the BBC, end of problem.
And be thought of as a "self-loathing liberal lefty"?
I wouldn't have the courage.

Oldsmobile-88

Disposable barbecues.

They are rarely disposed of correctly(cooled down with water & taken home to be disposed of in the household trash)

A idiot put a warm disposable bbq in the plastic recycling bin at Coryton Cove,Dawlish yesterday evening it burnt out completely overnight.
Unbelievably the replacement bin started to smoke this afternoon,another disposable bbq was discovered inside !

Oldsmobile-88

Got out of the shower,rather than pick up my usual nice fragrant spray which allegedly makes me irresistible to the opposite sex😁.I picked up the Potpourri air freshener,spayed it all over...Now smell like the interior of New Age Hippy camper van 🤣🤣

iscalad

Got out of the shower,rather than pick up my usual nice fragrant spray which allegedly makes me irresistible to the opposite sex😁.I picked up the Potpourri air freshener,spayed it all over...Now smell like the interior of New Age Hippy camper van 🤣🤣
Better than usual then 😁

Colesman Ballz

Would that be Ant Moxey's ? 😎

Oldsmobile-88

Would that be Ant Moxey's ? 😎
I doubt may New Age Travellers have got a £40k camper van 😁