• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm going to look at some of these coffee pictures and do film reviews.

Ex-ciderrr

Drinking the well-known coffee brands has become "cool". It irritates me a bit seeing office blokes parading around with their
Starbucks coffee in the lobby or up to their floor like they're super casual. My irritation might be irrational, but being annoyed by a biscuit is pretty irrational too.
i echo that. I’m glad I’m not alone in this boat (y) :LOL:

angelic upstart

Argyle posting full accounts and adding a handy guide for those not familiar with financial accounts and terminology.

elginCity

Vaccine rollout; Politicians and mandarins regularly lauding the NHS and 'the Army' when all armed forces are contributing, including the senior service. :mad:

:)

Alistair20000

Vaccine rollout; Politicians and mandarins regularly lauding the NHS and 'the Army' when all armed forces are contributing, including the senior service. :mad:

Agreed. Very lazy language and not acceptable.

OmanGrecian

I know. Quite often there is a Naval medic in the picture and the title mentions Army. Really grinds my gears. We don't all work on ships all of the time and are quite often land based.

DB9

Spending ages on a Saturday evening looking at various streaming services to find a decent film to watch, By the time you do its too late to start it!

LOG

Spending ages on a Saturday evening looking at various streaming services to find a decent film to watch, By the time you do its too late to start it!
I know that feeling. I couldn't tell you how many films i've watched the first five minutes of.

DB9

I know that feeling. I couldn't tell you how many films i've watched the first five minutes of.
A lot of the films on Netflix/Amazon are pretty old and seen loads of times plus i think they have a lot that would of in the old days gone straight to video, That's how bad they are.

LOG

Crumbly cheese.