• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Estate Agent saying ALL DOCUMENTS can be submitted online with a particular conveyancing company (I asked for a recommendation as forms will be difficult to send from Italy by post right now), then finding out that this particular company won't accept sale contract and transfer form without a wet signature. Was only informed of this at a late stage (even though Land Registry started accepting electronic signatures from last year). With mail taking up to a month from Italy right now, DHL was used. 44 Euro later for a letter to be sent!
Post from France only taking three days.

IndoMike

Having the internet drop five minutes before an online job interview...and then again two minutes into it :LOL:
Bloody annoying internet down

Alistair20000

Reference to "transitional season"

Swanaldo

Scented candles. They all just smell like wax once they're lit.

LOG

When i lived in Bristol a lorry carrying Yankee Candles caught fire on a road we could see out the back of the house*. I hoped that the rooms would be filled with the sweet smells of Blush Bouquet and the Mulberry and Fig Delight** but instead it was mainly acrid smoke.

*Nobody was hurt
**I googled them

Alistair20000

Not Paltrow’s very expensive “This smells like my vagina” version. According to Gwinnie.

contrabombarde

Putting on green socks on a match without thinking day and having to change them for red ones annoys me.

Not that I'm superstitious. :D

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Putting on green socks on a match without thinking day and having to change them for red ones annoys me.

Not that I'm superstitious. :D
I'm even worse. If we are away and playing, say Crawley or Satanage, I won't wear anything red. However a home Saturday game, it's red socks, boxers, t-shirt and coffee in my Steve Tully mug.

Ex-ciderrr

Probably already mentioned but People who post pictures of their coffees. Especially those of Costa, Starbucks, Cafe Nero etc.

irritating.

IndoMike

Probably already mentioned but People who post pictures of their coffees. Especially those of Costa, Starbucks, Cafe Nero etc.

irritating.
Drinking the well-known coffee brands has become "cool". It irritates me a bit seeing office blokes parading around with their
Starbucks coffee in the lobby or up to their floor like they're super casual. My irritation might be irrational, but being annoyed by a biscuit is pretty irrational too.