• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

OmanGrecian

10 months almost since lockdown started, and still I see the same spelling mistake, this time while watching the news and on there a NHS sign saying "Keep 2 meters distance". It's METRES ffs!
The one that gripes me, which is really prevalent at the moment when people tell the government they should have done it sooner, is, “they should of done it sooner”

OmanGrecian

Piers Morgan (he’s not little). Of course, he is entitled to his opinions, but he really doesn’t like it when someone else has a different opinion on a subject to him and will block you without a reasoned debate.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
The one that gripes me, which is really prevalent at the moment when people tell the government they should have done it sooner, is, “they should of done it sooner”
:LOL:

Rosencrantz

Watching Australia v India they have on their ticker (Channel 9 I guess) that Australia leads by 140 runs rather than Australia lead...

Is that just an Australian thing?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fans complaining about Exeter loosing another game.

Colesman Ballz

Watching Australia v India they have on their ticker (Channel 9 I guess) that Australia leads by 140 runs rather than Australia lead...

Is that just an Australian thing?
Just be thankful that they didn't say by "3080 yards" ! :p

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was warming up some asparagus soup, turned away for a few seconds, look back and half the tin has boiled over on to the hob :mad:

Alistair20000

Was warming up some asparagus soup, turned away for a few seconds, look back and half the tin has boiled over on to the hob :mad:
Soup out of a tin :eek:

Wash your mouth out

**shakes fist**

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Soup out of a tin :eek:

Wash your mouth out

**shakes fist**
I know. Sometimes I just can't be bothered. It was a nice Baxter's cream soup though.

Legohead

Banned
Frequent spelling mistakes from so called journalists. Like this one here from my old town. It's basic stuff. Should be reprimanded. Or in this case 'wrapped'. :LOL: