• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Frigging people who go to the recycling containers in Heavitree & leave the bottles in bags infront of the containers!!...The fairy’s do not come along & put them in !! Also bags of non recycling waste dumped there.
It can look like a Refugee Camp after a couple of weeks.
It needs a camera there(already suggested by myself) to discourage such behaviour.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frigging people who go to the recycling containers in Heavitree & leave the bottles in bags infront of the containers!!...The fairy’s do not come along & put them in !! Also bags of non recycling waste dumped there.
It can look like a Refugee Camp after a couple of weeks.
It needs a camera there(already suggested by myself) to discourage such behaviour.
It's the same selfish prats that dump mattresses in front of clothes banks. When did ''we" become so inconsiderate as a populus?

Oldsmobile-88

It's the same selfish prats that dump mattresses in front of clothes banks. When did ''we" become so inconsiderate as a populus?
Certainly seems to have got worse over the past 30 years...The bizarre thing,it’s probably just as easy to take it to the local tip or council disposal centre.

DB9

Commiserations, I certainly wouldn't fancy that ordeal ! A sharp letter of complaint to the offending train operating company might reward you in the circumstances with a refund and/or travel vouchers ? :confused:
That is being done today.

Oldsmobile-88

Blocking aisles needlessly

Not wearing a mask

No social distancing

**** poor parenting

Zero self awareness...

I hated the supermarket before this pandemic - now I’m on the verge of smashing the place to f*cking pieces when I go in.

Antony Moxey

Click and collect is your friend Olds. Since March we’ve only been in a supermarket probably half a dozen times at best.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Men. Keep out of supermarkets.

Alistair20000

Men. Keep out of supermarkets.
Love supermarkets me when all those yellow price reduction labels are being stuck on.

iscalad

Love supermarkets me when all those yellow price reduction labels are being stuck on.
I'll check one out tomorrow

elginCity

Quickly popped in to B&Q to pick up some bits n pieces only to witness a confrontation between a security guard and a couple of tradesmen minus masks, but full of back chat, a thankless task for the security guy. There was at least a further half a dozen wandering around inside without masks.

Then popped in to Aldi on the way back - predominantly young mums with kids not wearing masks, at least 3 of them.

Don't understand why retailers aren't compelled to employ door staff to regulate numbers and insist on a mask, or no entry. I know some do, but certainly not all.