• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
People who call each other “babes” as in the plural word when talking to an individual. By all means call your wife / husband / children “babe” but why would you think it’s right to call them “babes”. £ucking annoys me every time I hear it. Heard it on the radio this morning, ruined my Christmas.
Someone I did not know called me babe recently...Stretching it a bit as I’m 60 on my next Birthday 😁😁

Rosencrantz

People who call each other “babes” as in the plural word when talking to an individual. By all means call your wife / husband / children “babe” but why would you think it’s right to call them “babes”. £ucking annoys me every time I hear it. Heard it on the radio this morning, ruined my Christmas.
You alright hun'? 😉

Colesman Ballz

I blame 'Sonny and Cher' myself ! 🎼

Colesman Ballz

You alright hun'? 😉
Wimmin innit ! 😎

Rosencrantz

Wimmin innit ! 😎
If you say so babes 😘

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone I did not know called me babe recently...Stretching it a bit as I’m 60 on my next Birthday 😁😁
Amused me a year or two ago when someone called me "young man".

Antony Moxey

Here for you hunn.

fred binneys head

Don’t mind that. If you’d called me Hunns then I’d have combusted with rage.

fred binneys head

I blame 'Sonny and Cher' myself ! 🎼
They were fine because they said ‘babe’. If they’d sang “I’ve got you, babes” I’m sure you’d have reached for the revolver as quickly as me.

Spoonz Red E

They were fine because they said ‘babe’. If they’d sang “I’ve got you, babes” I’m sure you’d have reached for the revolver as quickly as me.
They knew that.