• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some of the three letter abbreviations that Quest use to identify teams on their EFL highlights.
Provided they call those Tamarside mud-hoppers "FCB" it's ok with me!

fred binneys head

Cheap wrapping paper.

Antony Moxey

Cheap wrapping paper.
Well don’t be a tight arse and buy more expensive stuff.

Oldsmobile-88

Well don’t be a tight arse and buy more expensive stuff.
Bought some top notch stuff from M&S today..Gold & blue & importantly it can be recycled..Probably means one can collect & save it to use next year 😎

Oldsmobile-88

My good lady had her hair done again.Well someone has been done..£59 for a trim & no doubt a bullshite chat to go with it.She probably was daft enough to drop him a tip too !!

As usual I did not notice 😁

Reactions: DB9

Antony Moxey

My good lady had her hair done again.Well someone has been done..£59 for a trim & no doubt a bullshite chat to go with it.She probably was daft enough to drop him a tip too !!

As usual I did not notice 😁
I feel your pain Olds. How come it’s fine to let the missus loose on your hair but when you offer to reciprocate the look of horror is akin to taking a shit on their pillow?

GJW

The media (again) declaring Christmas is cancelled. It is clearly not cancelled and is very much going ahead. It may be different and somewhat reduced but it is going to happen.

If you decide to cancel it in your household, Sky news, BBC news, then so be it. Take down your decorations, send the presents back, turn off the Christmas tunes and tell the kids Santa won’t be coming.

iscalad

The media (again) declaring Christmas is cancelled. It is clearly not cancelled and is very much going ahead. It may be different and somewhat reduced but it is going to happen.

If you decide to cancel it in your household, Sky news, BBC news, then so be it. Take down your decorations, send the presents back, turn off the Christmas tunes and tell the kids Santa won’t be coming.
That's my excuses sorted. Bah Humbug

GJW

Christmas is what you make it. It will be different this year, but still enjoyable.

I’m sure Kay Burley hasn’t cancelled Christmas.

fred binneys head

People who call each other “babes” as in the plural word when talking to an individual. By all means call your wife / husband / children “babe” but why would you think it’s right to call them “babes”. £ucking annoys me every time I hear it. Heard it on the radio this morning, ruined my Christmas.