• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
"I know I'll never find another EU"?
"Never Ending Tory"?
(Must admit, the second one probably qualifies more as sub-lim-in-ahl)

Stelios

People parking their cars in the wider 'Van' spaces of the Wickes car park. I see you.

GJW

Noisy eaters and noisy drinkers. I hate all the slurping and gulping noises. Really puts me off my lunch. I eat really quietly, like a Ninja. You wouldn’t even know I was in the room. Especially hate loud crisp eaters, slavering and swallowing like a dog eating some crap from its food bowl. God, I hate them, and wipe the spit off your lips afterwards as well, and wipe the leftovers from your filthy chin. Oh no, can’t do that. Have to walk around all day with bits of food in their stubble or on their tops (bloody women)🤪

Stelios

Noisy eaters and noisy drinkers. I hate all the slurping and gulping noises. Really puts me off my lunch. I eat really quietly, like a Ninja. You wouldn’t even know I was in the room. Especially hate loud crisp eaters, slavering and swallowing like a dog eating some crap from its food bowl. God, I hate them, and wipe the spit off your lips afterwards as well, and wipe the leftovers from your filthy chin. Oh no, can’t do that. Have to walk around all day with bits of food in their stubble or on their tops (bloody women)🤪

Shocking, isn't it? I too suffer from Misophonia.

"Aren't you aware that you're chewing with your mouth open and making a really unpleasant sound?" I never say to people when I want to.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
9 crumpets in a pack , When you have crumpets it always 2 or 4 at a time.

Oldsmobile-88

The amount of polystyrene fast food containers that seem to litter the streets since the first semester of the Uni has started(not saying it’s all down to them)
Oddly enough there was not much lying around the streets near to SJP in August.
A few lazy cnuts(there is a bin nearby !)have even lobbed the containers over the fencing in St James Rd behind the away end.

Grecian2K

9 crumpets in a pack
Or "hen nights" as they are otherwise referred to!

IndoMike

9 crumpets in a pack , When you have crumpets it always 2 or 4 at a time.
Ooo arrr missus
© Ali 20k

LOG

I bought one of these limited edition Orange Twirls yesterday. One effing pound twenty nine pence!

Is this the going rate? I did buy it at St David's so i'm expecting it was a somewhat inflated price.

I haven't actually eaten it yet and from being in me pocket it's now a bar rather than two fingers.

Stelios

Co-commentators screaming in elation in the background at major sporting events so you hear them over the main comms. It's now become "a thing" that is clearly contrived.

Yes Matt Dawson. I'm looking at you. See also athletics.

It's the same with TV pundits being filmed "unknowingly" in studios during football matches. They know the cameras are on all the time.