• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Leads

They haven't got rid, it's just become a £2 return any time after 7, but that's all I ever used it for anyway.
Well the bus driver last night didn't know what he was on about then (doesn't suprise me), everyone was asking for a nightrider and he said they had got rid of it, charging everyone full price.

MikeGrecian

Was Hasselhoff driving????boom boom;)

MikeGrecian

Saturday night tele,nowt but fecking dancing shows,premium rate phone in tie in shows,some crap with the used to be funny Paddy Mcguiness and some BBrother cobblers.Off to the 'Video Shop'.Tally ho!!!*-)

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well the bus driver last night didn't know what he was on about then (doesn't suprise me), everyone was asking for a nightrider and he said they had got rid of it, charging everyone full price.
Ring them up and complain. One man can make a difference.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
When did they get rid of it? I bought one about 4 weeks ago, and it said niterider on the ticket...

PS. People that can't correctly answer basic multi choice questions on quiz shows.

Last edited:

Swanaldo

When did they get rid of it?
They are changing it on the 29th Jan. It's still £2 after 7 but only between two given stops, so you can still go from Crediton to Exeter and back*, but would have to pay again if you wanted to hop on, say, a P or R bus in town.

*given the lack of decent pubs in Cred, I have taken advantage of this £2 jolly a few times. Hop on just after 7, do three decent boozers in the big smoke and back on the 2215 for last orders at the Duke!

LOG

Devon will make sure that the Knightrider is always available.

Spoonz Red E

A sustained synthesizer note to indicate 'menace'

Antony Moxey

^^^ But it works. I'm sat here all scared at the very thought of a sustained synthesiser note. BOO! Eeek!

Back on topic - all the triumphant announcements popping up from the flouncers. Just go if you're going rather than hoping everyone will be begging you to stay.

Spoonz Red E

You're right Mox.

I just read your post while sitting on a Stylophone. I'm traumatised ....