• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Juan Kossof

(1) People who queue at the supermarket and are then completely taken by surprise by the revelation that they have to pay when they get to the checkout (as if it were free last time). Cue a lot of searching through pockets, bags etc whilst they regale the assistant with stories of the Blitz and eating lumps of wood as a child etc...

(2) People who drive slowly on 60mph roads and cower in the gutter in vehicular submission leaving you with not quite enough room to get past. Press the accelerator for *&%£'s sake. Meet me half-way - do 45 or so.

(3) Gillian McKeith - setting Women back 500 years

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go Compare

Davina McCall

Scum

Scousers - do i really need to give you a reason ????:D

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dommers
Chris Moyles
Gays
Ben Watson
Women with a great rack but are generally rough.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Women with a great rack but are generally rough.
That's a little thing?

Mr Jinx

a) Indian call centres.
b) Your average British ("computer says no") customer service.
c) The post office's new codes of working, i.e. 1 hour queues, post arriving sometime around when second post used to come (remember that?), posties not even knocking when delivering a parcel, instead just leaving a card etc etc, etc.
d) Your ISP blaming BT.
e) Not being understood at your local Tesco ("what is egg?") FFS!
f) 20% of all drivers on the road (100% of all Mercedes drivers).
g) Parking permits. Do I really need to spend £50 a year to park in an empty street outside my own home?
h) Bin men not taking all your rubbish.
i) Bank transfers taking 3 "working" days!?! An email takes 3 milliseconds FFS! And what, do you shut your computers off over the weekend?

...jees I could go on all day, think I better stop there and lie down for a bit.

Antony Moxey

People that constantly say 'absolutely' instead of 'yes'. Why waste three syllables making yourself sound like a complete c*nt when the listener's probably gathered that already.

'Baby on board' stickers. Basically you're just saying 'hey, mine works, how about yours'. F*ck off, smug tw*t. And as if that makes a difference anyway - should I change my driving style because you have kids - if it's all the same to you I'd rather not kill anyone on the roads, not just your offspring. Or perhaps you're really telling us that you're going to be all over the place because you're constantly have to sort out junior and haven't got the time to concentrate on what you're actually supposed to be doing, like, y'know, driving.

20mph speed limits. F*ck off with that sh*t. Yesterday, when it was 30mph, I could happily waft past plod at 35mph and he wouldn't give two hoots. Now with it reduced to 20mph because there's a nursery nearby (so what - do the kids get let out onto the road on their own? And when they are out, is it too much to expect their parents to actually supervise the brats, instead of letting them run all over the place while they're doing really important stuff like texting or browsing Facebook), I go past at the same speed as yesterday and all of a sudden I'm a maniac baby killer doing nearly twice the speed limit. FFS.

W*nkers who insist on using management-speak: I just wanted to touch base with you. Touch this you tw*t: *smack*. Lets think outside the box. **** off or you'll be in a box.

Farmers. Clean up all your sh*t from the road you ignorant w*nker, and that's the sh*t from your tractor, bouncing along at barely half the speed limit clogging up the roads, and from your bloody livestock that apparently can only take a dump on tarmac.

Workmen. If I phone you, and you agree to come round at a certain time on a certain day to carry out work that I am happy to pay for, f*cking turn up you ignorant c*nt!!! I have taken the day off to be here so you can get in to carry out the work, so if you can't make it, ring me the night before, rather than me having to spend the next two weeks trying to phone you to find out why you didn't turn up.

Same goes for delivery drivers and repair men, you utter cretins. If you're going to be there between 8.00 and 1.00, don't bloody stick a card through my door at 7.59 or 8.01 saying I wasn't there and that my package is to be collected at the depot.

X-Factor and the rest of the reality nonsense. F*ck off. You could fit the whole bloody series of X-Factor in one half hour show, because that's all it takes to realise which one is slightly less untalented than the rest, and it would save us having to listen to that vacuous bint Cheryl Cole spouting her 'wisdom' from her years in the music business, along with those other three morons whose only purpose is to drag the agony out for even longer.

And on top of that you have the gullible public spending money voting for them - and then, without any hint of irony, complaining about austerity measures - and wailing hysterically all over Facebook about how crap/brilliant this week's retard/flavour of the week did. In rather the same way the chav media will too.

And lots of other things as well.

KingBilly

That fookin annoying Halifax advert - you know the one...two smug bitches, one with wonky eyes.

Debt Collection Agency - stop sending me generic letters threatening to take me to court! Either do it ...or fook off.

Cold callers - How likely am I to buy your windows/moblie plan/energy switching idea if you ring me right in the middle of my tea. Fook right off.

Drivers over 70. You're too old, you're dangerous, you're going kill or be killed. Use that free bus pass ffs.

Nagging women. I'll fix that wonky shelf when I'm good and ready. Yes I know it's been Like that for 6 years...another fookin day won't hurt it.

Che

Little things that annoy me?

Wales.

Cous cous is lovely, and The Big Issue is a good magazine.

Last edited:

LOG

People that constantly say 'absolutely' instead of 'yes'. Why waste three syllables making yourself sound like a complete c*nt when the listener's probably gathered that already.

'Baby on board' stickers. Basically you're just saying 'hey, mine works, how about yours'. F*ck off, smug tw*t. And as if that makes a difference anyway - should I change my driving style because you have kids - if it's all the same to you I'd rather not kill anyone on the roads, not just your offspring. Or perhaps you're really telling us that you're going to be all over the place because you're constantly have to sort out junior and haven't got the time to concentrate on what you're actually supposed to be doing, like, y'know, driving.

20mph speed limits. F*ck off with that sh*t. Yesterday, when it was 30mph, I could happily waft past plod at 35mph and he wouldn't give two hoots. Now with it reduced to 20mph because there's a nursery nearby (so what - do the kids get let out onto the road on their own? And when they are out, is it too much to expect their parents to actually supervise the brats, instead of letting them run all over the place while they're doing really important stuff like texting or browsing Facebook), I go past at the same speed as yesterday and all of a sudden I'm a maniac baby killer doing nearly twice the speed limit. FFS.

W*nkers who insist on using management-speak: I just wanted to touch base with you. Touch this you tw*t: *smack*. Lets think outside the box. **** off or you'll be in a box.

Farmers. Clean up all your sh*t from the road you ignorant w*nker, and that's the sh*t from your tractor, bouncing along at barely half the speed limit clogging up the roads, and from your bloody livestock that apparently can only take a dump on tarmac.

Workmen. If I phone you, and you agree to come round at a certain time on a certain day to carry out work that I am happy to pay for, f*cking turn up you ignorant c*nt!!! I have taken the day off to be here so you can get in to carry out the work, so if you can't make it, ring me the night before, rather than me having to spend the next two weeks trying to phone you to find out why you didn't turn up.

Same goes for delivery drivers and repair men, you utter cretins. If you're going to be there between 8.00 and 1.00, don't bloody stick a card through my door at 7.59 or 8.01 saying I wasn't there and that my package is to be collected at the depot.

X-Factor and the rest of the reality nonsense. F*ck off. You could fit the whole bloody series of X-Factor in one half hour show, because that's all it takes to realise which one is slightly less untalented than the rest, and it would save us having to listen to that vacuous bint Cheryl Cole spouting her 'wisdom' from her years in the music business, along with those other three morons whose only purpose is to drag the agony out for even longer.

And on top of that you have the gullible public spending money voting for them - and then, without any hint of irony, complaining about austerity measures - and wailing hysterically all over Facebook about how crap/brilliant this week's retard/flavour of the week did. In rather the same way the chav media will too.

And lots of other things as well.
F*ck me, i wish i'd never asked! :)