Little things that annoy you

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was sat on a train today. When it pulled into a station a school kid ran past me and stole my hat, sprinted off the train and out the station. I am too old for chasing youngsters. The funny thing is, I only paid $30 dollars for the hat (about 17 quid), but when I told the wife she tried to buy another one for me online, and it turns out they don't make them anymore, but the particular hat has become highly sought after by youths, and it now retails online for $799 (not that I knew, I just thought it was a cheap baseball cap when I bought it a couple of years ago). I am getting old.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was sat on a train today. When it pulled into a station a school kid ran past me and stole my hat, sprinted off the train and out the station. I am too old for chasing youngsters. The funny thing is, I only paid $30 dollars for the hat (about 17 quid), but when I told the wife she tried to buy another one for me online, and it turns out they don't make them anymore, but the particular hat has become highly sought after by youths, and it now retails online for $799 (not that I knew, I just thought it was a cheap baseball cap when I bought it a couple of years ago). I am getting old.
Any CCTV etc that might lead to this fecker being traced and the hat recovered ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheeky little runt, forget getting a cap, get a baseball bat !

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like an opportunity AP, find a sweatshop in Bangladesh that will reproduce them at $1 a time and by this time next year you and the missus will be millionaires ! 😎