Little things that annoy you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Frigging people who go to the recycling containers in Heavitree & leave the bottles in bags infront of the containers!!...The fairy’s do not come along & put them in !! Also bags of non recycling waste dumped there.
It can look like a Refugee Camp after a couple of weeks.
It needs a camera there(already suggested by myself) to discourage such behaviour.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frigging people who go to the recycling containers in Heavitree & leave the bottles in bags infront of the containers!!...The fairy’s do not come along & put them in !! Also bags of non recycling waste dumped there.
It can look like a Refugee Camp after a couple of weeks.
It needs a camera there(already suggested by myself) to discourage such behaviour.
It's the same selfish prats that dump mattresses in front of clothes banks. When did ''we" become so inconsiderate as a populus?

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quickly popped in to B&Q to pick up some bits n pieces only to witness a confrontation between a security guard and a couple of tradesmen minus masks, but full of back chat, a thankless task for the security guy. There was at least a further half a dozen wandering around inside without masks.

Then popped in to Aldi on the way back - predominantly young mums with kids not wearing masks, at least 3 of them.

Don't understand why retailers aren't compelled to employ door staff to regulate numbers and insist on a mask, or no entry. I know some do, but certainly not all.