Little things that annoy you

OmanGrecian

First time I have needed to put the heating on this year. Oh good, it's not working. Played with the radiators and boiler, now have an error code on the boiler. I now have no heating and no hot water. The Italian engineers have said they will come over tomorrow...so that'll be next week then.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pomegranates costing £1.25 each! I usually make a disgusting spectacle of myself, eating these in late autumn, but not this year.

Awaits condemnation on the sin of gluttony.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pomegranates costing £1.25 each! I usually make a disgusting spectacle of myself, eating these in late autumn, but not this year.

Awaits condemnation on the sin of gluttony.
These fruity feckers have become very trendy in recent times in recipes of the likes of Nigella Lawson, Nigel Slater etc and in the reviews of the likes of Jay Rayner.

I think they are over rated and at that price much too expensive. (n)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
These fruity feckers have become very trendy in recent times in recipes of the likes of Nigella Lawson, Nigel Slater etc and in the reviews of the likes of Jay Rayner.

I think they are over rated and at that price much too expensive. (n)
No wonder they're dearer then! The ones I dislike are the orange-skinned variety with pips like little red bullets.