• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
They constantly change because they’re estimated times, not confirmed times. I suspect if they couldn’t say for sure that they couldn’t deliver for fourteen days you’d be complaining about how poor it was that you’d heard nothing for ten days and that they could at least give you an estimate.
I know that they're estimated, and said so in my post, but shirley the point of them is to try to help people make sure they're in if it's something that can't be left somewhere else? The delivery i'm getting today originally had an estimated time of 11.00 to 1.00, then it was 7.00 to 9.00 and now it's 4.30 to 6.30.

Antony Moxey

I know that they're estimated, and said so in my post, but shirley the point of them is to try to help people make sure they're in if it's something that can't be left somewhere else? The delivery i'm getting today originally had an estimated time of 11.00 to 1.00, then it was 7.00 to 9.00 and now it's 4.30 to 6.30.
U OK hun?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
U OK hun?
Are your DMs open if he needs to talk? :)

Antony Moxey

Only when I undo the laces.

Alistair20000

Beagle Street adverts

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Beagle Street adverts
Oh absolutely ! That cockney, his grating pseudo tough guy talk and ridiculous attire have put me off any Beagle Street product.

Great call Mr 20000.

Alistair20000

Several threads running concurrently on what is substantially the same subject matter.

DB9

Several threads running concurrently on what is substantially the same subject matter.
hants famous "Tidying Up" needed then? ;) :LOL:

Alistair20000

hants famous "Tidying Up" needed then? ;) :LOL:
Yep. Love a bit of tidying up a la facon Hants. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

LOG

One of my neighbours putting their rubbish in my bin. Use your own fecking bin and if you haven't got one, get one.