Little things that annoy you

GJW

People who don’t polish their cars properly. It’s quite simple; wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off. It’s all in Mister Miyagi’s car valeting handbook.

GJW

Dog ****, left by the dog owners (not left by the dog, to be fair to the dog). I will keep repeating this every time I tread in it. My Ninja senses normally alert me to DS in the vicinity but I dropped my guard today while I was out patrolling the border (of Braunton). Man Down! Man Down!
I got away lucky this time but this soldier is no cat. The next one could be fatal.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm getting increasingly annoyed by newsreaders ending sentences with "...because of the Coronavirus crisis."

I think we can work out for ourselves that such and such event is cancelled or whatever because of that. Tell us if it's something other than that but otherwise i think we can fill in the gaps.

Alistair20000

I'm getting increasingly annoyed by newsreaders ending sentences with "...because of the Coronavirus crisis."

I think we can work out for ourselves that such and such event is cancelled or whatever because of that. Tell us if it's something other than that but otherwise i think we can fill in the gaps.
ADVICE NOTE

Stop reading or listening to the news LOGster.

All the what ifs, could be's, may or might not happen, this expert, that expert, failure to report positive news as much as doom and gloom is all very wearisome and makes me feel like "doing an Indo" so I do not bother to tune in. Anything really important such as the Russians invading or football resuming will soon come to my attention.

Here to soothe.

LOG

ADVICE NOTE

Stop reading or listening to the news LOGster.

All the what ifs, could be's, may or might not happen, this expert, that expert, failure to report positive news as much as doom and gloom is all very wearisome and makes me feel like "doing an Indo" so I do not bother to tune in. Anything really important such as the Russians invading or football resuming will soon come to my attention.

Here to soothe.
I'm avoiding the news most of the time but just flicked on the wireless as i was doing some chores and was stealthily accosted by a bulletin :cry:

Alistair20000

I'm avoiding the news most of the time but just flicked on the wireless as i was doing some chores and was stealthily accosted by a bulletin :cry:
I feel your pain. I was similarly reeled in. Bleddy Home Service.

That's the trouble Fawlty, off your guard you see.